Monday, July 20, 2009

B'Day Treat

As I said in my previous post, I received my first substantial salary recently and it was also my birthday. To top it off, I visited Chennai and so, it was obvious that I had to treat my team. I don't think I need to explain more. I'm sure you could imagine what would've happened. If you have any trouble visualizing the scenario, here are some pictures to help you out.

From left to right: me, Bharath, Karthik, Ashwin, Vijay, Riaz and Raja


The Heavy-weights

The average eaters

The innocent and the naughty..

Sadly, I couldn't reach Ganesh anna. Praveen decided to assemble his 10 newly bought computers instead of joining us. Siva had to take care of Praveen's cafe. Together, these people constitute my gaming team, 'Guardians'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to speak your mind..