Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Preview of the trip to Hyderabad!

Weirdly, the very next day after I posted about how we used to make videos of our games to study them, Praveen took videos of a game from the encounter between Gdn and Atl. This proved to me that he is indeed serious about this. So, I got my motivation back and we are back to put up a fight. The only difference is that, this time, its not just about winning. This time, its about having fun together one last time. So, I could say that I'm having the time of my life..

We decided to have a practise session against Chennai's best team 0mF. Thus, we had a night-out at a cafe located in the other side of Chennai. If this little trip is a preview of our trip to Hyderabad, then I really can't wait for it. We lost three games & won the last one. But never during our entire night of gaming were we upset or tensed. We enjoyed every second of it and the first two games were rather close too.

On the way back early morning, it was drizzling. Though my tinted helmet made me blind, I had a nice ride back home. Sadly though, by the time I reached home, I was completely soaked. The most amazing part is probably that none of us felt tired at the end of the 6 hour gaming session. We usually get beaten so badly that everyone feels tired and bored. But this little trip, was an exception. At this rate, the trip to Hyderabad should be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to speak your mind..