Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Uneventful B'Day..

Haha!  Just yesterday I said to myself that I will make at least one addition or change to my website every day and also post the change here.  I didn't want to go back on my word on the very next day.  So, I've made some minor changes to the website by fixing some loose ends with the PHP5 conversion.  But I don't have time to test it thoroughly, so, that's that.

Besides that, I had an uneventful Birthday today (my kinda B'Day, I guess).  I was pleasantly surprised with the number of Facebook wishes.  I'm starting to realize that it does feel special to be remembered by people whom I haven't met for months or even years now.  Anyway, thanks guys.

I'm down with cold, so, off to bed..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to speak your mind..